Iron box is one of the tools that every house in India needs to have. Luckily for many families in the country, the number of modern solutions raises every single day. People can find different types and models of iron boxes from the comfort of their room.
Still, this is an advantage and disadvantage at the same time. You will see every feature that you want and review of users that previously bought a current model. Yet, the number of good models is also big and it will be tough to decide on a certain one. That makes the entire buying process a lot more complicated.
Yet, even if you choose one that seems quality, the price can change your mind. Fortunately, we are here to help. We want to highlight some of the best iron boxes on the market that will cost you less than 1000 rupees.
So, let’s find them out together.
Table of Contents
Best Iron Box under 1000 Rupee in India
1. Morphy Richards Inspira 1000-Watt Dry Iron
If the design is one of the doubts you have, it is important to know that this model comes in two colors. The iron box is mostly white with black edges. It is a perfect choice if you are a fan of “casual” design. As the name says, the power of the model is 1000-watts.
There are some additional parts that every user will like. The iron box comes with a DuPont nonstick-coated soleplate. Despite that, there is also a neon power indicator.
Despite that, the users will have the option to adjust temperature thanks to thermostatic controls into the product. This is an especially important feature if you plan to use it on a different type of laundry.
2. Usha EI 1602 1000-Watt Dry Iron
Just like the model listed above, this one also has a 1000-watt power. If you are familiar with iron box brands, then you know that Usha is one of the most popular in this industry. Because of that, it would not be fair to skip it.
Anyway, the product itself comes with a nonstick PTFE coated soleplate. This soleplate ensures that the fabrics do not stick to the soleplate. This includes any type of circumstance that could accidentally happen.
The design of the product is interesting because it has an unusual shape. Yet, that’s not the only reason why the design of this model is great. Thanks to those “unusual” shapes, it will be perfectly comfortable for use.
Finally, this product also comes with a thermostat that will control the temperature. Despite that, it has indicator lights for power indication.
Still, we want to stay objective and say that there is one disadvantage. The product itself is not shockproof. If somehow the iron box falls down, it can malfunction.
3. Philips HI114 Dry Iron
People that are not big fans of “complex” advanced technology should check this model. First of all, it is good to mention that Philips is maybe the most famous brand among iron box users. That’s why this company takes care of each type of customer.
Anyway, this model does not have any complicated buttons or features. It is simple and very easy to use. That’s why it is a perfect choice even for older people that do not know how modern technology functions. Despite that, the dry iron box itself is lightweight. Your hands won’t hurt you even after 1 hour of ironing. Yet, it will speed up the entire process.
Finally, the product comes with a Golden American soleplate. This feature smoothes the ironing function.
4. Orpat OEI 187 Dry Iron
This model is different from those listed above for many reasons. The first difference that we need to mention is power. It comes with a power rating of 1200-watts. We do not want to say that 1000 watts are not enough for effective ironing. Yet, an additional 200 watts will make the entire process a lot more effective.
Anyway, the design itself is different from the others. This model comes in two different colors – white and blue. If you do not want to possess a “classic” iron box, then this is the one you should consider. We can only say that it has a modern ergonomic design and we believe you will agree. Besides, the dry iron is not heavy and it is very easy to handle.
Anyway, we can’t review this item without mentioning the key feature. The product comes with instant heating which will heat the iron within only a couple of minutes. Despite that advantage, the model is nonstick coated. This feature ensures that the iron box will deliver uniform heating.
As we said, we intend to give you a clear picture of a current product. That’s why we want to highlight one disadvantage. We got it from the reviews of the previous customers. Some people claim that Orpat OEI 187 is not suitable for iron jeans and hard fabrics. We do not want to say that this is completely the truth. Yet, it is good to share some of the reviews with you.
5. Bajaj DX 7
Well, it is time to go back to affordable dry irons that feature the power of 1000 watts. However, if you have heard about the Bajaj brand, then you know that they are usually designing low-power iron boxes. This may be one of the strongest that they released.
Anyway, let’s continue with describing. The item comes incorporated with nonstick-coated golden color soleplates. This is the first one from our list that has a soleplate in this color. The super clean finish design is one of the key features of this iron box that most users will notice immediately. Despite that, we need to say that the design exhibits excellent aesthetics.
You won’t have to worry about the weight of the product. It is lightweight and it is super easy for users. You will also find a 360-degree swivel power cord. Thanks to this part, you will be able to move around with the iron without any problem.
We hope that we made your purchasing process a lot easier now. The list probably could be a lot longer, but we wanted to highlight only those that are high-quality.
If you have any additional suggestions, we would like to hear them!
Before you go, take a look at these interesting models available on the Indian market:
- 360 Degrees swivel cord. Steam Burst : No
- American heritage coating non stick sole plate
- Dual color
- Safety plus thermal fuse
- Other Comfort Features: Multiple Temperature Levels
- PRODUCT: Crompton's dry iron with American Heritage Soleplate Coating for higher durability and longer life
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Wattage 1000 W; Voltage 220-240V ; Dimensions 250 X 115 X 170 (L X W X H) mm
- SAFETY: ISI Certified with power heating element for heavy duty use and overheat safety shut-off features
- CONVENIENT AND EASY TO USE: 360⁰ swivel cord for easy cord movement and 6 pre-set fabric settings with variable temperature control
- DESIGN: Matte black finished base and bronze lining, and a larger soleplate area with curved edges to ensure quick ironing
- 750W Quick heat-up
- Button groove
- Linished soleplat
- Precision tip
- Lightweight for everyday ironing;Black Weilburger Non-stick soleplate glides effortlessly over the fabric
- 180⁰ swivel cord for easy operation;1.8 m long cord length for better reach; Thermal fuse for overheat cut-off protection;Indicator light for readiness
- ISI mark for best product quality and safety of use;Warranty: 2 year warranty
- Power: 1100 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts;Includes: 1 unit of product & instruction manual
- Material Type: Plastic
- 360 degree swivel cord for effortless manoeuvring
- Registered American heritage golden ptfe coated side plate
- Dual color led indicator on handle
- Full length button groove for maximum reech
- Easy grip temperature control dial for selection of different fabrics
- 1.75kg heavy weight iron for better ironing;5 fabric settings
- 360 degree swivel cord for easy movement;Golden American heritage soleplate
- 1000watt-effective performance;Shock proof plastic handle and body
- Easy grip fabric selector;Warranty: 2 years